More info on 33 Kitchen Hacks That Are Borderline Genius Video & Credit:
1. Grate Cold Butter
2. Pop up the avocado steam to see if it is ripe or not.
3. When you cracked your egg sometimes the egg shell will break off into small pieces.
5. Test Egg Freshness With Water
6. Use dental floss to cut soft foods.
7. Easy Way To Peel An Orange
8. Mini Bacon Egg Cups
9. Remove strawberry stem with a straw.
10. Freeze leftover sauces in ice cube trays.
Ben Goldstein/Studio D, Hearst Communications inc., 2010
11. Lay wooden spoon on the pot to prevent the water keep boiling over while you’re cooking pasta
12. Thumprint for even cooking
13. Keep apple slices fresh with honey and water
14. Peel garlic the easy way
15. Apple cutter to cut potatoes into wedges
16. If you crack eggs on a flat surface it will open more cleanly instead of on the edge of a bowl
Lauren Zaser / BuzzFeed
17. When reheating leftovers, leave a circle in the middle of your food. It’ll heat much more evenly!
18. Wrap banana stems in cling wrap to keep them fresh longer.
19. Keep potatoes from budding
20. Keep Your Cutting Board From Sliding
21. Keep your salad fresh through a paper towel
23. How to Eat a Watermelon the right way.
24. DIY a frozen yogurt pops.
25. Freeze grapes for ice cubes alternatives for wine
26. Roll Lemons before cutting & juicing.
27. Hard-Cooked Eggs in a Muffin Pan
28. Line Cake Pans With Parchment Paper
29. Simple ways to cut cherry tomatoes
30. Microwave Pizza With a Glass of Water
31. Shred chicken in less than a minute
33. How to cut a bell pepper without seeds
Chill Tune by Nicolai Heidlas
CC BY License 4.0 (Creative Commons)