Caramelized Fish Fry:
1. Fish – 250 gms
2. Red Chilli Powder – ½ tablespoon
3. Watkins Organic Chilli Powder – 1 tablespoon
4. Watkins Organic Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
5. Pepper Powder – 1 tablespoon
6. Curd – 1 tablespoon
7. Corn Flour – 1 ½ tablespoon
8. Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
9. Half Lemon
10. Green chilli – 1
Clean and wash the fish fillets. Drain the water completely and cut the fish fillets into small cubes. Now coat the fish fillets with the mix and allow them to sit for 30 to 40 minutes.
Now prepare for Marination. Add curd, red chilli powder, chilli powder, salt, ginger & garlic paste, pepper, turmeric powder & corn flour.
Add Lime juice in the mix.
Add some water and mix well. Now the mixture is ready.
Now coat the fish cubes with the mix and allow them to sit for 30 minutes.
Now heat the oil and keep it in a medium flame.
Once oil is hot, fry the fish till it turns golden color
Separately fry the onion & green chilli in other pan.
Add the fried fish in the caramelized onion and saute well.
Let the fish and onion mix well.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.